Termites are probably the most destructive pest you will ever encounter as a homeowner. Like car insurance for a damaged car termite insurance to prevent termite damage is equally important. Termite damage cause millions of dollars of damage each year. Remember, if you do not have termites, it’s just a matter of time until you get termites.
Based on the size and layout of your home, Truly green will provide a termite inspection and put together a customized termite treatment plan for your termite protection.
Termite destruction to residential and commercial buildings in the U.S. Costs more than $1 billion annually. Subterranean termites, the most destructive of all termite species, account for 95% of the destruction. The termite’s destructive effect on our urban surroundings is in general often described in monetary terminology, such as expenditures for destruction and repairs and preventative care expenses.e treatment costs.
Types of termite treatments
- Liquid treatments help deter termites immediately plus offer protection from future infestations.
- Liquid treatments may be applied on the inside, outside and within the home’s foundation, providing a protective area around the home.
- Liquid wood treatments may be injected directly into active termite infestations.
Bait & monitoring plus direct liquid
Monitoring stations are placed in strategic at-risk locations around your home to determine termite activity.
Once termite activity is detected, the monitoring station is replaced with the bait device. Termites then ingest the bait and share it with other termites, helping to establish colony control.
- Termites have been around for over 250 million years.
- There are over 2500 species world wide and 50 of those species are in the US.
- Mature colonies can contain over 60,000 termites.
- Able to detect sound through their legs.
- Groom by licking each other.
- The Queen has secondary and tertiary reproductives to help lay eggs.